Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Garden 3.0 (Week 7)

 The carrots and onions are finally showing some life, unlike the Jazz in the playoffs. One of the reasons they were so slow might be that I didn't put any fertilizer in the soil before planting them. So, for all of you looking for garden tips, this blog hasn't been ripe with them lately.
The peas are really starting to take off. I've been hand watering them every night and I think that's been key for the recent growth. The trellises seem to be holding pretty strong, but I worry about when the fruit comes that they won't be able to hold the weight. The next couple weeks are going to be telling. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Vain Janglings said...

I call "foul" on the horrible Jazz joke. You're better than that Shawn. Trellis works, no droopy peas++